Friday, October 29, 2010

Why I haven't been blogging....

So, I have nothing to say.  I mean, really, I have nothing to write about these days. Jeff has been gone more than he has been home lately.  Ok, that isn't really true.  He just has been gone a lot in a short period of time.  Anyway....

My life has been very boring, busy, but boring.  I take kids here, do an hour of work, pick up one kid take her to next activity.  Then back home to work, clean or laundry for an hour and go get other kid, pick up next kid and home.  Dinner, bath and bed.  Whew, I am tired.

But here is what I do have to say...

My best friend found out she DOES NOT HAVE cancer.  My other best friend is on the East Coast dealing with his very sick dad.  My sister is heading out in the morning to save Uganda.  My husband, brother-in-law and dad are in South Dakota trying not to shoot each other on a hunting trip where I am pretty sure no animals will be harmed in the process.  We just hope no humans are hurt.

I had dinner after a REALLY long day with some women from my playgroup.  One mommy told us that her son was going to be Tinkerbell for Halloween.  I couldn't be more in awe of this little boy and his mommy and daddy.  Five year olds have no idea who they are or where they belong.  They are at the beginning of the life process and parents who have the courage to give their children freedom are absolute rock stars.




Happy Halloween!

happymommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

definitely supportive of the "freedom to be" concept. It does take courage when the "to be" is a little outside the box, but, it works! Creative genius can find its
footing when given the space!

Jack Steiner said...

Free to be You and Me- My childhood revisited.